Book any Garden Route Tour between May and Septmeber and receive:
• a meal voucher at any Restaurant during the tour to the value of
Email Us to find out more
Animal Lover’s Tour – Half Day
R2 500 as solo traveller for an exclusive private tour
R1 690pp for 2 pax (this rate guarantees an exclusive, private tour for two)
R1 450pp for 3 pax (this rate guarantees an exclusive, private tour for three)
R1 190 pp for 4+ pax (this rate guarantees an exclusive, private tour for the group)
Includes the following:
All entrance fees included, lunch for own account.
Pick up and drop off from your Hotel or Guest House in and around The Garden Route.
- Our tour starts in Plettenberg Bay (our well-kept secret), where we will show you our breathtakingly beautiful viewpoints and explain where this town got its name from.
- Our tour for lovers of wild animals starts with a visit to the Tenikwa Wildlife Awareness Centre at Plettenberg Bay for a truly unique wildcat experience. Here you will meet South Africa's lesser indigenous cats, branded The Furry Five - captive-bred black-footed cats, African wild cats, Caracal, Serval and Cheetah – all living in a semi-natural environment.
- Our next stop is at Monkeyland, the world's first free roaming multi-species primate sanctuary, OR Birds of Eden, the largest free flight bird aviary in the world.
- Lunch at Bramon Wine Estate will consist of delicious mezze platters, cheese, pâtés, tapas, fresh homemade bread and a glass of wine.
Click on images below to enlarge them.