Animal Adventure Tour – Full Day: 09h00-18h00
R2 500 pp for 2 pax (this rate guarantees an exclusive, private tour for two)
R1 980pp for 4+ pax
Includes the following:
All entrance fees included, lunch for own account.
Pick up and drop off from your Hotel or Guest House in and around The Garden Route.
* Please note that long trousers and sturdy closed walking shoes are required when walking with the Cheetahs.
- We start the day off at 7h30 with an exhilarating stroll through Tsitsikamma indigenous forest and Cape floral fynbos as you join the Tenikwa Cheetahs on their daily walk. A unique and personal experience with these amazing animals, the Cheetah walk will stay with you for life. Thereafter enjoy a 1-hour guided tour to meet the rest of the cats at Tenikwa on the Wild Cat Experience.
- End off your experience with a muffin and a cup of steaming hot coffee.
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided safari through Monkeyland – the world’s largest, free-roaming, multi-species primate sanctuary. Here you can expect to see many species of monkeys, apes and lemurs living in our forested sanctuary.
- Work up an appetite as you wander through the world’s largest free-flight aviary at Birds of Eden, which incorporates an indigenous forest with waterfalls and elevated walkways. Previously caged birds from every corner of the globe live here in free flight.
- Lunch at Bramon Wine Estate will consist of delicious mezze platters, cheese, pâtés, tapas, fresh home-made bread and a glass of wine.
- We end our glorious day by interacting, touching, feeding and walking trunk-in-hand with the magnificent elephants at The Crags Elephant Sanctuary. End the day off with a personal experience with the elephants, as you participate in their bedding down during the brush down program.
Click on images below to enlarge them.