Book any Garden Route Tour between May and Septmeber and receive:
• a meal voucher at any Restaurant during the tour to the value of
Email Us to find out more
Tsitsikamma Tour - Full Day: 09h00-18h00
R2 500 as solo traveller for an exclusive private tour
R1 450pp for 2 pax (this rate guarantees an exclusive, private tour for two)
R1 300pp for 3 pax (this rate guarantees an exclusive, private tour for three)
R920 pp for 4+ pax (this rate guarantees an exclusive, private tour for the group)
Includes the following:
All entrance fees included, lunch for own account.
Pick up and drop off from your Hotel or Guest House in and around The Garden Route.
- Your Tsitsikamma adventure starts with a visit to the Big Tree, a yellowwood giant just 10 minutes' walk from the main road in the spectacularly beautiful indigenous forest. The tree is ±800 years old, 36.6 metres high with a circumference of almost 9 metres.
- The Tsitsikamma area is known for its adrenalin activities and your next adventure is a canopy tour or zip line tour. Travel from one platform to another along a steel cable suspended 30 metres above the forest floor between giant yellowwood trees or over waterfalls! (Optional extra.)
- At the Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve we'll take you on a boat trip on Storms River into the breathtakingly beautiful gorge (dependent on sea conditions, for your own account). Enjoy a walk through the forest to the suspension bridge, followed by lunch at the Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve.
- Your next stop is at Bloukrans, the world's highest commercial bungee jump at a whopping 216 m high! A proud record for South Africa and particularly Tsitsikamma, would you like to face your greatest fear? (Cost of the jump for own account.)
- After lunch we depart on a scenic drive that descends the Groot River Pass to Nature’s Valley.
- We end the tour on a high note with a visit to one of the area's wine estates, Bramon Wine Estate - producers of the country's first and only Sauvignon Blanc Méthode Cap Classique.
Click on images below to enlarge them.